Episode 34, June 12, 2016 (re-post with corrected audio link).
In this episode we give a critical review of our hands-on demo of the Microsoft HoloLens last week in Boston. And then we read about how to fit a Vive headset to maximize optical quality and comfort. Along the way we also talk about other things VR and AR.
- MicroSoft HoloLens https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens/en-us
- HoloLens Hackathon Boston http://www.meetup.com/Boston-Augmented-Reality-Meetup/events/231023831/
- Meta 2 AR headset https://www.metavision.com/
- Vivd Vision for lazy eye and ambliopia https://www.seevividly.com/
- StarBreeze headset http://www.starvr.com/
- Rainfold: How to Fit an HTC Vive headset http://www.rainfold.com/blog/how-to-fit-htc-vive.html